Asterisk Knee Brace is proud to announce the ALL-NEW Carbon Cell 1 (CC1). The CC1 is manufactured from Military Spec and Aerospace grade carbon fiber prepreg that is made in America, the finest in the world. The focus during the design and development of the CC1 was to make the slimmest, lightest, most comfortable knee brace in the world.
At approximately 1lb (454g) (+/-depending on size) per brace, they are incredibly light, form-fitting and truly comfortable, yet functional, without sacrificing strength and durability.
The CC1 is backed up by a 3-year frame warranty.
- CARBON FIBER FRAME
- Anatomically correct design
- 12K aerospace carbon fiber Military Spec
- Ultra lightweight impact distributing structure
- ASYMMETRI-GLIDE HINGE
- Tracks the natural “rolling-gliding” motion of the knee joint
- Accurate track hole pattern
- Adjustable ext. regulator from 0º to 30º
- D.A.U. CUFF
- Dual Adjustment accommodates leg growth
- Multiform rigid lateral support
- Uniform rigid lateral support
- ANTI-ROTATION TETHER
- Links the brace to the boot, making them as one
- Transfers forces of a lower leg rotation
- Adjustable to suit each individual
- Standard adjustable strapping
- TELE-TRI PATELLA CUP
- Three piece design
- High impact Nylon 6 material
- Full range of motion coverage of the knee cap
- Thermo-Formed EV50 shock absorbent foam padding
- WATER RESISTANT
- Non-corrosive metals
- Non-corrosive composites
- Hand washable soft materials
- UNDER SLEEVES COTTON (included with braces)
- Cotton compression sleeves
Undersleeves and Tethers are included.