Tapped Out Cycles provides service and repair on modern motorcycles from 2006-present (motorcycles outside this range may be considered, call to discuss).
We have qualified technicians to service Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Victory, Indian, KTM, Triumph, and Buell. Whether you're in need of tires, brakes, routine maintenance, or accessories installed, rest assured that you have come to the right place and will be well taken care of!
Our current labor rate is $119 per hour.
- Oil and filter Change
- Standard and full service
- Tire replacement and balance
- Sport bikes - $85 labor per wheel
- All other bikes - standard labor rate
- Wheel only - $45 labor per wheel
- Brake replacement
- Installation of fuel management systems
- Installation of aftermarket/custom exhaust pipes
- Clutch replacements
- Chain and sprocket replacements
- Fork service and seal replacement
- Carburetor/throttle body Synchronization
- Wheel lacing and truing
- Insurance/damage estimates and repairs
- Carburetor rebuilds and jetting
- Final drive fluid changes
- And many more!
Mods and Upgrades
Are you thinking about a new exhaust system? Slip-on? Maybe you've already done some exhaust work and need a fuel management system. Perhaps LED lighting to dress up your ride? Come by, check out our full line of aftermarket accessories, and talk motorcycles with our knowledgeable staff.
- Brake and clutch levers
- Ride height
- LED Lighting
- Fuel management
- Power management
We're ready to help whether it's getting the work done or sitting down to figure out what you want to make your bike even more... yours!
Pickup and Delivery Service
For your convenience, we have fully insured pick-up or delivery service at only $125.00 within a 15-mile radius (contact us for pricing and availability for distances beyond 15 miles).
We use an aluminum CargoPro trailer that keeps your ride protected from the elements and road debris while being transported.
We're happy to pick up your bike, perform all the required work to the highest standards, and then return it so you can get back to riding!