Motorcycle, ATV and UTV Service
Tapped Out Cycles provides service and repair of Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Victory, Indian, KTM, Polaris, Triumph, Buell and other motorcycles makes. Whether you are looking to add accessories to your ride, or just in need of some basic service, we assure that you have come to the right place and will be well taken care of!
Our current labor rate is $109 per hour.
- Oil and Filter Change
- Standard Service and Tune Up
- Valve Check and Adjustments
- Full Services (with valve adjustment)
- Tire Replacement and Balance
- Brake Replacement
- Installation of Fuel Management Systems
- Installation of Aftermarket Exhaust Pipes
- Clutch Replacements
- Chain and Sprocket Replacements
- Fork Seal Replacement
- Suspension Work and Valving
- Engine/Transmission Rebuilds
- Carburetor or Throttle Body Synchronization
- Wheel Lacing and Truing
- Insurance Estimates and Repairs
- Crash/Damage Estimates and Repairs
- Top End Rebuilds (2- and 4-stroke)
- Carburetor Rebuilds and Jetting
- Cam Modifications
- Differential Fluid Changes
- And many more!
Mods and Upgrades
Are you thinking about a new exhaust system? Slip-on? Maybe you've already done some exhaust work and need to tune your ECU or change the jetting on your carburetors? You might be thinking about adding or upgrading...
- Brake and clutch levers
- Ride height
- Fuel management
- Power management
We're ready to help whether it's getting the work done or sitting down to figure out what you want to make your bike even more... yours!
Pickup and Delivery Service
For your convenience, we have fully insured pick-up or delivery service at only $125.00 within a 15-mile radius (contact us for pricing and availability for distances beyond 15 miles).
We use an aluminum CargoPro trailer that keeps your ride protected from the elements and road debris while being transported.
We're happy to pick up your bike, perform all the required work to the highest standards, and then return it so you can get back to riding!